- Synthesis and functionalization of novel organic semiconducting materials targeted to cardiac regeneration.
- Experimental and theoretical description of material/CV cells phenotypes interface processes, in dark and upon light.
- Demonstration that organic nanotechnology and light in synergy trigger the reparative process in vitro.
- Design, realization and engineering of functional interfaces for in vivo use.
- In vivo test on mice models of CV diseases and validation of the approach.
- Proof of concept LION-HEARTED interfaces for implantation in pigs.
Add this class to emphasize text.